Laser cutting service for tube profiles was supplemented with large-scale equipment when the newest SVL Group unit started in Joutsa in 2022. The tube cutting business and its warehouses are centralized in the Joutsa unit.
3D laser cutting is an advanced method due to the speed of the process, high accuracy of the measurements and small number of limitations of the cutting geometries. Quality and workmanship are first-class. The laser cutting head enables 3D cutting of tubes and profiles, as well as open profiles. Accurate details are automated and fast.
- Substantially reduces the total manufacturing time of steel assemblies.
- Enables easy connection of different steel profiles and tubes.
- Faster and easier assembly.
- Reduces waste
- Cutting head 5-axis system allows bevelling in thickness direction (maximum bevel 45°)
Tubes, profiles and sectional steel – profile sizes
- round Ø 40 –> Ø 406
- square 40 x 40 –> 300 x 300
- rectangle 60 x 40 –> 400 x 200
- HEA 100 –> 280
- HEB 100 –> 280
- IPE 80 –> 360
- UPE 80 –> 380
- Blank lengths 1500 – 14000 mm
- Blank weight per metre up to 140 kg/m
- Maximum length of finished piece 14000 mm